|Field:||Mechanical Engineer, Ms.,|
|Rank:||PhD University of Patras, Greece|
|Government Gazette:||Ν. 4009/2011|
Kokkinos Anastassios: Curriculum Vitae
Size: 158.2 KB :: Type: PDF document
- 11/2002-5/2007 PhD dissertation in Mechanical Engineering, Department of
Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, University of Patras.
- 06/2010 MASTER Department of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineer,
Polytechnic School, University of Patras, Greece.
- 11/2002 Diploma of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, Department
Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics. Specialization in
Applied Mechanics and Biomechanics. Legal duration of the
studies: five years.
- 10/2002-today Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece. Mechanical
- 10/2008-today Technical Chamber of Greece specialized in road accidents,
vehicles faults and accidents at work.
- 10/2013 – today Collaboration with the Applied Mechanics Laboratory, at the
Mechanical and Aeronautics Department, University of Patras, in
order to test new material specimens for musical instruments
- 2011-2019 Academic scholar in the Department of Ethnomusicology, (ex
Sound and Musical Instruments Technology, Technological Educational
Institute of Ionian Islands) Ionian University with teaching, research, and
administrative duties. Offered courses: 1) “Musical instrument construction
using Isotropic Materials”, 2) “Computer Musical Instrument Design”, 3)
“Psychoacoustics”, 4) “Design of Room Acoustics – Structural Materials, 5)
“Use of specific Software”, 6) “Hygiene and Security”, 7) “Musical instrument
construction using Anisotropic Materials”, 8) “Computer Software for the
Design of Room Acoustics”, 9) “Acoustics”.
- 2009-2011 Teaching fellow in the Department of Building of Renovation and
Restoration, Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece. Offered
course: 1) “Mechanical Installations”.
- 2008-2011 Teaching fellow in the Department of Mechanical Engineer at the
Technological Educational Institute of Western Greece. Offered courses: 1)
“Machine Elements II” (Theory and Training), 2) “CNC Machines”.
- 2001-2018 9 participations in National and International Conferences
- 2004-2018 5 publications in International peer-to-peer Journals
- 2002-2005 Scholarship of the Research program PENED 2001.
- 2005-2005 Scholarship of the Research program Leonardo Da Vinci-2005-
- 2000-2003 Participation in the Research Programs EPEAEK, EPET II and
Brite-Euram III (CERCO).
- 1996 – 2009 Music teacher at F. Nakas Odeon
- 2006 – 2009 Music teacher at Rio Public Odeon
- Electone Mate Course Grade 5, Yamaha Music Foundation
- Fundamentals Grade 5, Yamaha Music Foundation
- Piano Degree (Mozart Odeon, Patras)
- Specific Harmonics and Theory of music Degree (Mozart Odeon, Patras)
- Piano tuner and technician
- Piano tuner and repairer for the Patras Festival (2013-2017)